Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 28 - What I Won't Give Up

This is a "living" entry. Here's where I will list the food and beverages that I refuse to give up; no excuses. Some of these items are really bad for you but hopefully the list won't grow that much and maybe there will be some deletions as I become more serious about this lifestyle change.
Note: I consume all of these things in moderation.
  • Coffee with caffeine preferably from Starbucks
  • Bacon from The Original Pancake House in West Caldwell, NJ
  • Red Mango or Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt
  • Sugar Free Chewing Gum
  • Patron Tequila
  • Red Wine
  • Real Butter (unsalted)
  • Real Cheese

Here's the most arrogant statement you'll ever hear me say (or read me write lol)..."What I know about food can fill multiple volumes of the Encyclopedia Britannica. Try and school me if you like, but there are no substitutes in my mind for what I've listed above."

You guys are welcome to try and offer some but I ain't gonna like 'em...I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment